Monday, November 24, 2008

Sombody Couldn't Be Bothered To Title This

Probably because it has no theme whatsoever. But here are my random thoughts for the day.


***
I came across a blog the other day that listed the 5 most beautiful beaches. I commented that one of the most beautiful beaches I’ve ever seen was omitted and the author graciously added it to the list. I felt it only fair to link to the blog and also share some images of this fantastically gorgeous beach here. This is Shipwreck Cove on Zakynthos Island in Greece. Click to enlarge.



The first time I saw pictures of this place, I fell in love with it. And not the kind of love where you hook up and then never call again (PS – Sorry, Mt Fuji. It wasn’t you, it was me).

***
In other news, California is still on fire. No wonder.



This guy doesn't even pay attention when he's on his stupid Segway, so I can see how a little matter like his house being burned to the ground might go overlooked.

***
I stumbled across this Japanese toilet training video a while ago, but I watched it again with a friend on Friday and it’s ten times funnier under the influence.


The only problem I have is how happy Shimajiro’s toilet is to be receiving his shit. Fuck that. Obviously, Shimajiro has never seen Look Who’s Talking Too. Toilets need to assert power, or kids will never take them seriously. They need to scare the crap out of you.



It also helps if they look Asian.

RANDOM BONUS: OBSCURE MEDICAL COMMERCIALS

Check this out.


It just keeps cutting do shots of different girls. All these girls are going, “Yasmin. Yasmin.” And it just goes, "Ask your doctor about Yasmin." I have no idea what this is about.

And now my doctor thinks I'm a fucking idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment