Thursday, March 5, 2009

Come Get My Maxims



The past two times I've moved, I've had a couple boxes of Maxim/Stuff magazines that I collected. Why the hell would I keep these? Maybe I thought they would be worth something. Maybe I couldn't bear to part with something I invested so much time and money in. Or maybe I thought I might re-read them someday. But now the boxes just sit in my room taking up space and it's annoying the hell out of me. Who am I kidding? I don't need these anymore.


All of the magazines are in perfect condition and most of them are in plastic sleeves. I just want to get rid of them. I considered just giving them away for free, but I figured I might as well get something out of the deal. So, if you give me a) A Whopper combo from Burger King or B) enough money for a Whopper combo from Burger King (around $6), you can come pick them all up.



They're in two boxes and they're pretty heavy, but I can help you load them in your car before I enjoy my Whopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment